Saturday, February 26, 2011

How I Met My Farmer.....

My mother said to me before i went off to college, farmer's college that is...to either do really good, or find a rich farmer.....I did really good! So much for fetching a farmer while i was there....oh well, there's a reason for everything in life.....I did get a farmer eventually, just not that easily...well, i guess it wasn't too hard....all i had to do was put an ad in the local papers, stating i was looking for one! When people ask now how my farmer and i met, i just say "i bought him in the newspaper".....Little did i know then, that i was getting more than i paid for (stories for another time)...Here's a bit about my farmer....His name is Paul, he's seven years older than me, not a very big fellow, but i fattened him up over the years that we've been married!....he's gentle, kind, soft spoken, respectful, kind hearted, hard working, loyal, smart, kinda cute, jack of all trades kinda fellow, determined, and really crazy for marrying me!!!!I don't know how he's tolerated me all these years...I can be quite the opposite to him at times (perhaps that's the reason we attracted to each other so well), and determined that I wear the boots in the house!!!!Oh well, anyways, that's how i met my lovely Paul...short and sweet, i'll spare you all the details! I can talk way too much, and i don't think everyone wants to hear every little thing i have to say!So, now that you know how i became "The Farmer's Wife", I can now get on with all my stories, recipes, pictures, and tid bits of life here on our farm....Thank you for reading my blog, and I hope to be of some sort of interest to you all!

The Kiss! Our wedding day! Paul & Rose!


~Rosemary~

No comments:

Post a Comment